Professional Advice from Makeup Artists
We cannot imagine a professional setting without a suitable makeup look. Here is what you need to do:
1. Take into account your lifestyle. Consider your personality. How often do you wear makeup? Are you a beginner or someone who has been using it for ages? How willing are you to wear makeup and do you really want it in a professional setting. How you perceive yourself is more important than anything else. However, the more skillful you are the better. It’s not a must for women to wear makeup. No doubt cosmetic makes you more attractive, but if you feel self-confident without it, you will look great in your professional setting anyways.
2. Make your final decision as to how much makeup you are going to use. You’ll also need to think about what beauty products you will use. As a rule, most women apply foundation, some eye shadow, blush and mascara. Highlight only those parts which you are proud of. Make your best features more defined.
3. Your professional setting influences the kind of makeup you need. A gym owner wears different beauty products. If you are a business person, then your makeup should be different.
4. Make a list of supplies. Gather the stuff that you want to wear. Have a list of things you already have and a list of items you still need to buy. We recommend you should always have mascara, lip gloss or lipstick, good foundation and neutral eye shadow. If you are an advanced user, you can include several other products.
5. Prepare beforehand. Your weekday look should be prepared in advance. Plan everything the night before. Decide what outfit you are going to wear and match your makeup. You will immediately see whether you have all you need. This is the best way to save time.